Eucharistic Minister Print


In the Anglican Church the term Eucharistic Minister is used to denote someone who assists the priest in administering the Holy communion bread and wine. Often this is in the form of the wine, but once licensed, a Eucharistic Minister is licensed to administer in both kinds (namely both the bread and the wine). A further role of the Eucharistic Minister in the Anglican Church is for them to administer home communion to the sick and housebound.


If you feel a calling to assist the priest administer Holy communion please make yourself known to Reverend Trevor and he will arrange for discernment and training.

Last Updated on Tuesday, 20 November 2018 19:11